If you would like to create a project which can be used for sending a link to your own list of respondents then the following steps can be used for creating a "Use your own audience" project.
1. Click on "Create new project" which can usually be found within the projects tab or the dashboard tab on the left of the page once logged into Voxpopme (Using a user profile with applicable user permissions such as a "Company Admin", etc.)
2. Choose "Start from scratch":
3. Fill in the details on the first page and click on "Next"
4. Fill in the required/applicable details on the next page and be sure to choose "Use your own audience" in the section titled "Audience Type":
5. If you would like for your respondents to be redirected to a specific URL upon completing or not completing the video recording then you can input those URL's via the section titled "What happens when a respondent finishes your survey?"
6. If required; additional data can also be passed during the capture process for each respondents' video response via the section titled "Pass data to Voxpopme". As an example, "CustomerID" could be added and then the link might look similar to: https://survey-link.voxpopme.com/a11111-b22222-c33333?CustomerID=INSERT_HERE - The "INSERT_HERE" portion would have to be populated and passed for each respondent via the platform/website that is being used for distributing the survey or entered manually if the "CustomerID" needs to be unique for each response captured. When the responses are received it should then contain an additional data field called "CustomerID" and have a value of what was passed for that user via "INSERT_HERE" at the time of the video capture
7. On the next page you can choose what the video question(s) prompts should be for the respondents as well as any stimulus such as images, etc. if needed
8. The next page should display an overview of what the project setup contains and from there if all of the details appear to be correct; the button titled "Launch Project" can be clicked in order to create the project
9. Once created, the project details tab can be visited while viewing the newly created project in order to acquire the link for the project that respondents can use for recording their response(s). The link should be present via the section on the left of the project details tab titled "Survey link":