Leverage Voxpopme's Showreel Generator to transform your video content into impactful output and grab the attention of your key stakeholders.
Create a showreel
Follow our Creating a Showreel help article if you are creating you first showreel.
Editing a showreel
Within your showreel, you will see a thumbnail of each respondent on the left hand side, and the transcription of each snippet on the right hand side. Use the three button action menu to edit your snippets.
Reorder your showreel - Use the icon to the left of the response thumbnail to drag and drop a response and reorder your showreel.
- Alternatively, use the three-button action menu to reorder by changing the position number of a response.
Tweak each response snippet - Use the three-button menu on an individual response to edit the snippet selected. There is also the option to create new snippets, add captions, subtitles and slides.
From the drop-down, select Edit to begin tweaking the response.
- In this view you will see the full transcript for this response displayed. The snippet selected will be highlighted.
- The edit showreel toolbar will activate when you highlight a snippet of text.
- If required, use the 'From' and 'To' text boxes to tweak the timecodes and create a tightly edited showreel.
- Add captions to an individual response - Use additional data you have passed through to the portal, or type out personalised captions. Up to 4 caption lines can be added to each response.
- Add subtitles to the response - Perfect for a non-English showreel, add subtitles by selecting below and pasting in the text. Alternatively, highlight the snippet of the transcript above and select Add Subtitles.
- Once you've finished editing the response, save your changes.
Customise your Showreel
Customise your showreel by adding custom branding and provide further context to your story with images, charts, and text.
From brand logos to charts, you can include any creative content required in your showreel.
- Add customisation to your showreel by selecting the three button action menu on any snippet in your showreel, from here you can add blank slides to add text and images to your showreel.
- Add your logo, colour scheme, custom slides, images and text to customise your showreel.
- Select the background colour you would like to set. Either use the colour picker or insert the Hex colour.
- Click Add text to add your text to the slide. Use the drag & drop feature to move and resize the text.
- Click Add image to add any creative content to the slide.
- Enter the duration, in seconds, you would like the slide to appear for within your showreel.
- When you're ready to generate your slide, select Save.
- If you don't want to save your slid, select Cancel to return to the showreel view.
Generating your showreel
When you're ready to generate your showreel, select Generate Showreel. Within a couple of minutes, your showreel will be available to download and share.
- The showreel can be downloaded from the portal, either HD or web quality. This will download in .mp4 format.
- The showreel can be shared directly from the portal with your key stakeholders. Select Share.
- The 'Share Showreel' option will generate a unique landing page. Add context to the landing page by inserting a title and supporting text. This landing page can be password protected.
- Hit Generate to create the landing page.
- The system will generate your custom landing page, this can be emailed to stakeholders directly from the portal.
- Alternatively, use the available embed code to embed the showreel into your presentation, or copy the link to share directly.