You can find details of how Voxpopme recorder works on our Voxpopme Recorder page.
Voxpopme uses an SDK key that is issued by Zoom to allow a bot, which is run by our partner recall.ai, to attend and record the meetings. You must give the Voxpopme recorder bot permission to join and record the meeting. Once the meeting is finished it will then be automatically uploaded in to your Voxpopme account where you can take advantage of all the existing analysis features.
Adding Voxpopme Recorder
Voxpopme Recorder is not an app you install, we use an SDK to access your meetings providing permission is given on a meeting-by-meeting basis.
See further detail on adding the Voxpopme Recorder to your meeting on our Voxpopme Recorder page.
Using Voxpopme Recorder
Voxpopme Recorder uses an SDK (not an App) to access your meetings, each time you give it permission to do so. This is done on a meeting-by-meeting basis and can be denied access at any time by the user.
Removing Voxpopme Recorder
As Voxpopme Recorder is not an app you install, there is no need to remove it. We use an SDK to access your meetings on a meeting-by-meeting basis, only if you give us permission each time. When you give our Voxpopme Recorder bot permission to join and record a meeting that permission is a one-time permission; as no lasting permission has been granted you don't need to remove anything in order to break the link with Voxpopme Recorder
Zoom meetings require extra permissions for the Voxpopme Recorder to be able to record the meeting:
- The meeting host must allow recording via the pop up that is shown after the Voxpopme Recorder has been admitted in to the meeting
- The meeting must be hosted via the Zoom Desktop app, if hosted on the Zoom web client, the recording prompt above won't appear and therefore permission to record won't be granted.
- The pop-up above will only present itself to the meeting host, therefore if the meeting host does not attend the meeting the prompt won't appear and permission to record won't be granted.
- The host must have local recording enabled in their account settings, this can be checked here:
- The host must provide permission for participants to record, this can be set here within the Zoom account settings:
or here within the call settings itself:
See further non Zoom related troubleshooting documentation at https://support.voxpopme.com/hc/en-gb/articles/19794846456849-Voxpopme-Recorder#troubleshooting
Support details can be found at https://support.voxpopme.com/hc/en-gb/articles/20868767287313-Voxpopme-Recorder-Support